ICS mp5 (see pics on profile) help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS mp5 (see pics on profile) help

Right i bought an ics mp5 of here not too long ago and due to no interaction with ics products before i was wondering if this was normal.

When i pull the trigger on the gun and the shot gets let off,a split second after comes a sort of clunk as if something is knocking, this happens directly once the shot has left the barrel right before the shot is almost over if you get me, its like a release sort of feeling inside the gun, like something is falling back into place, like a short version of when your hicap unwinds is the best way i can put it, but a short version in the way that the noise lasts for a split second. sounds like its coming from the GB region.

hope you can help by my description lol any info needed on which model this is ie. MP5A... then check my profile pics. thanks joe
    Last edited by JOE90; 6 September, 2010, 16:01. Reason: spelling
    sigpic

Re: ICS mp5 (see pics on profile) help

I had the same problem with mine and Z1 said its just normal.... Gonna see if it has had any harm soo when I upgrade it. Went after a few hundred shots.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Sweet was hoping it was, doesnt sound faulty but best to make sure, what does youres chrono at as i dont have one, need a rough chrono estimate being my gun in good condition, and yes guns are all different but?
      sigpic

Comment

O, I have a different spring in it.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Im sure i will be corrected if im wrong but that sounds like no anti reversal latch, or its not catching properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im sure i will be corrected if im wrong but that sounds like no anti reversal latch, or its not catching properly.
            That's what I was going to say. I've had a 2nd hand gun that didn't have an anti-reversal latch installed, and it was just like that. if you can do the installation, they're only a few pounds from Z1

Comment

could well be that but its not a long whirrr sound really its litterally split second stuff like lasts about quarter of a second lol didnt know if it was just a design thing as my g&g m4 doesnt do it. Montessas ics seems to do it to and zero1 said its meant to be?
              sigpic

Comment

and on the installation front.. put it this way ive stripped my m4 right down and... ill leave the rest to your imagination, so highly doubt i could install the latch myself.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                Working...
                X