Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox Question

Hi all,

Got a P90, as some of you may have known from one of my many past threads Since getting a new tappet plate a few months back due to the stock one snapping my P90 has become complelty vamooshed.

When I fire the gun, the wires on the gearbox side of the connector (if that makes sense) get pretty warm (the battery wires don't but I put that down to the fact the wires are thicker, better quality etc)

The gun no longer feeds, from what I can see the nozzle doesn't seem to go back far enough for the bb to get in to the hop up chamber and I have to give it a little push. Not sure how it's meant to be so if anyone can help that would be appreciated

Single shot no longer funcitons but probably to do with contacts and I'll have a look on the next takedown.

I have taken it apart a few times now and I cannot find a single thing odd or anything about the gearbox. The only thing I can think of is the tappet plate being the problem - it is the King Arms one that is red.

Can anyone help me pleeaaase? Getting desperate now and frustrated

Many thanks
    Will
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Re: Gearbox Question

try a different tappet plate...
    that's all I can think off...
    When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Re: Gearbox Question

check the battery connections are inplace correctly
      make sure the stock motor is not burnt out
      check the selector mech on the trigger for faults
      try a different battery

make sure the tappet plate is for a v6 p90 box ,
      check there is no strain on the gears to make the wire over load for trying to compensate for the lack of free movement

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Will_0 Find out more about Will_0
      Working...
      X