Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

M14 Full auto, Single AND 3 round burst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 Full auto, Single AND 3 round burst?

I know you can install a mosfet trigger to convert it to 3 round burst but anyway to add another setting? so i have all of the previous and 3 round burst. If not would be replacing full auto be the better option? Since the M14 is made for semi, Thanks
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: M14 Full auto, Single AND 3 round burst?

Dont quite get what your getting at. But this maybe helpful.. you can have semi, full and 3 round burst. semi stays as semi, full, if you press it once for 1/2 a second will do a 3 round burst, hold it in and it will do full auto

Comment

Oh i was looking at an article and it says it replaced semi for a 3 round burst not added the feature. Thanks
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

That would depend on which unit was fitted and how it was programmed.

Also, and just a small point, the mosfet part of a 'mosfet' just changes how the electrical switching is achieved. Features like 3 rd burst and a pause after firing semi-only require a computer controller (which means you can program certain features.)
        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

The Extreme Fire Cheetah will give you this functionality.

You'd set it so:

Safe = Safe
          Semi = Semi
          Auto Short Pull = 3rd Burst
          Auto Long Pull = Full Auto

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
          Working...
          X