mp5k body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp5k body

hey im looking for an mp5k body to fit on my galaxy mp5k. does anyone know a make that sells them and where i could get one from

I have maruzen gbb mp5k body for sale. It actually was given to me in a galaxy mp5k box, so the external measurements are the same. Not sure about internally though

Comment

Re: mp5k body

can a gbb body be converted for aeg's?

Comment

I'm not sure. That's what I plan to do with it, but would rather put cash towards a new one haha. Might be worth emailing a retailer or something?

Comment

Re: mp5k body

I dont think the GBB one will fit without extensive modification. If you are extremely lucky you might be able to find a CA one. CA made one a while back but have been out of production for some time. If you do get hold of them (I found a shop over a year ago that still stocked them new) you will need to modify the rear of it so that the end cap fits. Just a bit of filing. You will also need to widen the inside of the foresight part, so that the gas tube will fit into it. That will require a rotory tool but isn't too much work. One of the screws (cant remember which) wont line up with the hole in the new part, but its not necesary as the fit is rather snug.

Comment

Damn. How much modification is extensive? :P might still try and do this if it's possible!

Comment

CA do a metal body for the MP5k
              Only ever found it on one HK retailer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bezz Find out more about bezz
              Working...
              X