Mp5 Firing Problem, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5 Firing Problem, help please

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find a solution anywhere.

My recently acquired second hand MP5 SD6 has been having a firing issue, I mean it isn't firing. After doing research I narrowed the problem down to being the Fuse (blown maybe). So I opened it up and had a look at the fuse and it was broken in half so I went out and bought a new fuse thinking that it would solve the problem. I installed the new fuse and tried the gun. Click, click, click. Now I was puzzled. I then tried the thing where you put the two connectors on top of each other to see if that did anything. Nope same result a clicking noise. I then tried charging the battery for an hour. No look, that same darn clicking noise. So I then tried a different battery that was fully charged. Click, click, click. Now I'm sat here with a broken MP5 and a sad look on my face.

Please help me, if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would be very greatful.

I thought it may help if I recorded the sound so I put it up on youtube for you to have a look at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7SQ0ZPuPA

Thanks again
    Danny

Re: Mp5 Firing Problem, help please

check the wires on the motor red to + and black to -

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
      check the wires on the motor red to + and black to -

they're in the right place but still no luck

any other suggestions???

thanks
      Danny

Comment

that sounds like a gearbox problem mate

either it is just a lock up, meaning the AR latch has spun around too far jamming the gears into position

it maybe that bearings/ bushings has exploding and the shrapnel has jammed the gears box ,

it maybe a gear has lost a few teeth that is jamming the gears

so best bet mate , is to open the gearbox and have a check of the internal part condition,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
        Working...
        X