Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which motor does what?

hi guys,

simple question i hope, mauri EG700 and mauri EG1000 motors, whats the difference between the 2??

cheers in advance.

G
    GET SOME!!!!!! slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    S.E.S.S roll with us or get rolled ova

ics m4, custom build m4, ics mp5 sd3, ics sa80, vsr bar-10 fully upgraded, kjw beretta full metal, tm sig 226, kwa glock 19, tm 1911

Re: which motor does what???

EG700 has higher peak RPM, EG1000 has more torque. You will not notice much of a difference between the two in terms of performance, well at least not at uk power levels.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

cheers dude, cudnt remember which i had b4 a classic army high torque was put in. just made me sure i must have had the EG1000,

thanks dude G

ics m4, custom build m4, ics mp5 sd3, ics sa80, vsr bar-10 fully upgraded, kjw beretta full metal, tm sig 226, kwa glock 19, tm 1911

Comment

does it matter which way the motor gets wired ie, red and black to which connector on the motor, thanks

g

Comment

Yes it does
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: which motor does what?

Yes, very much so. Wire it the wrong way and it'll spin the wrong way. Or rather, wont spin due to the anti reversal latch.

Pretty sure all TM motors have one of their terminals coloured red though. Red wire goes on that.

Comment

lol, cheers again lol, just the c.a one ive taken out has no marn=kings wotsoever, thanks, cant believe i asked such a stupid q.

ta

G

Comment

The motor pinion should be spinning anti-clockwise if that helps.
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G-FORCE69 Find out more about G-FORCE69
                Working...
                X