Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about the G3 SAS & mp5 stock

Hey, im not sure where else to post this so i put it here,
    Ive got a G3 SAS on the way, its the tpe with no stock, and i would like to have a stock on it but not the folding type, ive read that these guns can take furniture form both the g3 and the mp5 family and just thought id ask if anyone knows if a sliding type stock form an mp5 would be fittable to the g3 rear end, they look the same shape etc, but ive never held both in my hand for comparison.
    any ideas about this would be helpful, also if anyone has a sliding stock they wish to part with and assuming that the anser to my question is that it would fit then, pm me as ill probs want to buy it.
    cheers
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Re: A question about the G3 SAS & mp5 stock

my mp5 stock wont fit on my g3 (and vica versa) - dont think they are compatable.

Comment

An MP5 stock will not fit on to the G3 SAS, if you want a sliding stock you need the MC51 stock, both TM and Classic Army make one.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

yh was gonna say the same thing you need a MC51 stock. btw is your avatar kissing the gun or about to commit suicide?
        Originally posted by owainthegreat
        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

ah thanks for moving it, as it wasnt an electrical problem i wasnt aure about putting it in here, lol thanks for the info on that ill do a net search,
          and hes hugging it
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

magic_golem Find out more about magic_golem
          Working...
          X