Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Battery good enough and advice on build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery good enough and advice on build.

Hey guys,

So a quick question as I still don't won a multimeter. Would this battery have enough Ampage, to feed mah beastie to be?,

Nuprol 1450mah 7,4 25c/50c

Will be using semi auto mainly and I really want to fit the battery under the dust cover. Trigger response and reliability/longevity if maintained regularly is the my idea here. If you think I would get a better more reliable AEG with different parts I'm all ears, I want to make it the best AK I can when it comes to my abilities and budget. I might Short Stroke it by 1 tooth and slap a m120 compensate for FPS loss if that will make the trigger even better. And will be doing a hair(ish) trigger mod.

AK 105 - CYMA CM.040D

This what's in it:

FPS Softair parts: Full Metal Rack Piston, Aluminum Piston Head, Cylinder Head, AOE Nylon shim, Aluminum O-ring
    SHS: Bushings on Sector and Spur, Bushing Bearings on bevel, V3 Aluminium Spring Guide, M100 Spring, 13:1 gears with a 9 tooth ZCI Bevel & Pinion, so about 15:1, from what I gather, so (on theory) it will be strong and reliable and faster cycling than 18:1 and the misleading 16:1,
    Nuprol SS Full Cylinder (polished further)
    E&L Tappet Plate
    PPS(SHS?) 6.03 363 barrel (polished further, enlarged hop window to promy specs)I know it's not a good one, will get a non-pleb one later this fits the budget ATM.
    Mapple Leaf rubber
    Low resistance silver plated wire (might use thicker low resistance if you guys recommend it.
    Dual signal wired Warfet set for Pre-cock.

The rest is stock. Motor behaves like a 22 tpa but I'm not sure. I can also use a M170 E&L motor if it will be a match for the battery.

Thanks in advance.

Are you running the stock Motor?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Originally posted by sj_asc View Post
      Are you running the stock Motor?
      Yes motor will be stock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slaverius Find out more about Slaverius
      Working...