Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery help

Hi all

Using a WE lipo charger and have used before 12 months ago. Managed to sneak a game on Sunday. But literally both my guns batteries died of death after no. More than 1000 rounds each.

I have been trying my batteries but cannot get the Amp to move off of 0.00. After 90 min they're saying 7.5v which is fine. But amp not budged.

Anyone any recommendations, all 4 batteries the same. User error or technical. Arghhh
    Attached Files
    For sales, all items are sold as seen, NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED. I will send full videos and pictures as requested to what's app. (Contact me for the number) No returns after acceptance. I'm not a retailer and all goods are sent in good faith.

Sometimes there will be a bit of hang time if you are balancing, but for standard charge I’d say that doesn’t look great - a fully charged 2 cell (7.4v) lipo should read 8.4v.

You could temporarily over ride the settings and pull the voltage up manually and then try and get it to accept current then, but if the cells are dud then there isn’t a lot of going back from that.

Have you got any other packs to try with? Just to be sure that it’s not the charger.

WE is basically a clone/rebrand by the way - These are based on the imax B6 internals.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Newbiemia Find out more about Newbiemia
    Working...
    X