Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Help

Hi all,

So i bought a custom upgraded Tokyo Marui Devgru. I went to a game recently where the site fps should be around 328 and the max upper limit should be no more than 350 (it chrono at 353).

I don't have much tech knowledge and i was wondering, would just changing the spring help? im hoping to get away with dropping it 10fps. Unfortunately, im not sure what other upgrades are in the gun and the original post is now gone. How easy is it to change the spring in this gun also?

Thanks all for the help in advance!

Its not so straight forward to change a recoil spring and get just a 10fps drop in fps, for starters do you know the fps fluctuations, whats the maximum and minimum it has fired over say 100 shots, was your hop unit on, off or set for your bb weight, do you use the same chrono as the airsoft site, and the same light conditions and temperature(i know it sounds ridiculous but there can be loads of reasons why a rif can fluctuate ffps by 3% )

Who did the upgrades, and what upgrades were added?
    personally I would aim for 330 fps with a 3% fluctuation that would keep it below 340, eagle 6 M95 spring with a shs steel ball bearing spring guide...or take out your spring and heat up one coil with a blow torch and compress them together
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lagit6 Find out more about Lagit6
    Working...
    X