Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 stock?

Hi there,

I may just be being an idiot here, but i've recently picked up an m4 and its currently got the standard sliding stock. I'm looking to replace it with a "Stubby" full stock, are there any parts i'll need to get, or remove to fit this??

Cheers,
    E.S.

What make is it first of all?

Comment

Re: M4 stock?

The m4 is the G&G GR16, the stock i'm looking to fit is the ISC Stubby k (full) Stock

Comment

Then sorry im stumped there, im an ICS man.
        What i will say though is that ICS have a unique way of connecting there stocks to there guns, so you might consider another make of stock.

Comment

may I suggest a JG stubby stock if you can find one?

Theyre chinese copies so chances are they should be completely compatible.

and I would have thought you'd need to remove the stock tube to fit a full stock on.

ICS do indeed have an....unusual way of fitting theyre stocks so I wouldnt go with them unless your prepared to do alot of modifying.

Comment

Ok, cheers for the help. I'll look out for one of the clone ones then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Elitesniper Enjoy listening to and playing music, a (good) round of golf, and of course a skirmish. Find out more about Elitesniper
            Working...
            X