ics turbo 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics turbo 3000

got a brand new ics turbo 3000 for zero one on friday fitted it today and it does not work very good even when out the gear box is spins slowly and gets hot as dose the wiring loom and the battery then eventy it blows the fuse. have try other motors i have and gun is fine. just need to know if u thinmk i got a melon as should send it back. any help welcome

Re: ics turbo 3000

Send it back.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

+1 send it straight back.

Comment

Don't know whether this will help or not but I had this exact problem with my ICS m4, the problem turn out to be that I had somehow managed to strip the wire when I was rebuilding it and the naked wire was causing a short on the motor and was resulting in the exact symptoms you're experiencing now. So would just check your wiring and if needs be cover everything in electric tape to insulate any open connections lol. But other than that yes, as above- send back.

Comment

first check motor height. by adjusting the screw on the pstol grip. it seems to be too high from what you have described
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Cant realy be motor height if it spins slowly when its out of the gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

futpump Find out more about futpump
            Working...
            X