Celcius CTW help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celcius CTW help

Asking for some help with my Celcius ctw. First off, is it even worth fixing? Bought the gun used after being sat in storage for a couple of years, managed to get it cycling a few times but the motor got very warm after a few cycles. After a few months of not touching it the gun now doesn't cycle at all. Had a mess with it but the things like a rubiks cube and I have definitely made it worse trying to use my 3 brain cells to fix it.

If anybody with knowledge of these guns could lend a hand or direct me to somebody who may be able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Really don't want to see this gun go to waste.

TIA
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

When you put a good battery on, does a blue light come on in the body (near the magazine well)?

If not, try again with the bolt release catch moved.

If still not, it is most likely the board in the stock tube or the board the trigger acts on the micro switch for. In both instances they are pretty painless to change.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Okay mate cheers for that. Think im just gunna take it to somebody to have a look at. Many things wrong with it haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KeenanF Find out more about KeenanF
      Working...
      X