Upgrade advice for TM SCAR H NGRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade advice for TM SCAR H NGRS

Hi, I'm tempted to upgrade my TM SCAR H, as even though it already shoots straight, I'd like to up the FPS to at least 330 with 0.25's (or thereabouts given site limits)

I was wondering what the stock TM gearbox can handle spring wise, and if needed, what I should look to upgrade. Is the recoil shock even going to handle the upped FPS as well? I understand it's sacrilege (and likely very difficult given its an NGRS) to pull apart TM guns, but I was finding my range was limited in the last game I played regardless of the grouping.

I'm not entirely sure of my ability to go routing around in this gearbox, I can do V2's no problem, but this feels like an entirely different skill level, so considering sending it off somewhere.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    Airsoft. Because real bullets hurt more.

The standard eagle6 M100 would be a fine drop in, you don’t have to go too far at this power level.
    I have seen many people upgrading “everything” just for the M 100 spring and it just isn’t needed at uk power levels and sensible rates of fire.

Eagle6 spring, basic mosfet and a decent 7.4v lipo and you will be away.

Be aware that sites with limits of 350fps w/.20g, that is 1.14J, 330fps w/.25g is 1.26J
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Ah ok, thanks man! I was a little unsure as to the conversion. I figured a tightbore alone will up the FPS by 15-20 anyway right?

Comment

E6 M95 spring and a steel ball bearing spring guide
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Right, taken it apart thanks to an Eagle6 tutorial, replaced the spring and put it back together. Two issues, one is that there's an oscillating sound after each shot, I imagine something to do with the spring? And also the bolt release catch doesn't work when the last bb is fired, it continues to dry fire

Any ideas?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Batflap Find out more about Batflap
          Working...
          X