M249

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M249

basically, i was shooting with my a&k 249, i run a 9.6 in it, and im shooting, i stop thn it just stops, first time it did it i disconnected battery and reconnected it worked, then suddenly happened again and i dis and reconnected, nothing, and i haven't looked at it since i got home from todays outing any ideas, i will give it a once over in morning, but any ideas

Little peice of metal that connects the trigger to the micro switch.
    It will need a little bend in it most likley.
    Had what sounds like exactly the same prob with mine.

Comment

Re: M249

oh ok mate, i will have a look at that tomorrow, cheers buddy

Comment

No probs mate.
        Just make sure it isnt the micro swich itself before you go to the trouble of getting that peice of metal in the right place.

Comment

Mate had the same issue as this. As said above it can be the contacts as the trigger mech is effectively in two parts, OR, it could be that the pin holding the parts together is loose (as in my mates) and so contact wasnt being made. He fixed that with a slightly larger pin to fill (wait for it lads) her hole.
          Weapons free

Comment

ok mate, much appreciated, will leave thread open just in case anyone has anything else to say

Comment

Right fellas, i found out it was not the trigger or micro switch, it was clicking when pulled but i looked and checked it was then, i then though ill get wires, and i found out that when i put the stock pin back in at lunch time on sunday (at airsoft) i caught a wire which then ripped it, and as i was running round it was abviously rippig more then its just completely snapped lmao, oh well cheers anyways guys

Thanks

Tank.

Comment

At least you got it sorted.
                Perfect oportunity for a rewire there if it hasnt been done already.

Comment

yeah true that :P

Comment

also tisane, after fixing the wire, i went to use it again, and it didn't work, i then found out the trigger screw had worn a litttle so was not pushing the microswitch far enough down :P

Comment

Dont you just love airsoft.
                      Fix one problem and another pops up.

Comment

exactly :P

Comment

You can adjust the screw length by turning it. I've spent the last week trying to fix mine, thought it was the switch so bought one of another forum, that dident fix it so thought it was the motor but that worked fine in another aeg, so thought it was the wiring and took the wire, switch, motor and a battery to my local RC shop who tested all the parts with a meter and found it was the switch (which clicked like it should) not completing the circuit. They attached one of theirs and it worked straight away. New switch from the RC shop cost £1.75, the broken one I bought of the other forum cost me £5, At least the guy I bought it off is doing the decent thing and refunding me.
                          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

haha, my switch is fine, as i found out when i pressed it down and the gears almost took my fingers off, all i had to do was find a minauture allen key lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
                            Working...
                            X