Magpul masada + Systema revo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul masada + Systema revo

would it be possible to place a new systema revolution into a magpul masada when they release their body kit?

as i understand it the revo's will fit into any Ver2. reciever apart from ICS and the masada is planned to host a ver2. aswell,

cheers
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Re: Magpul masada + Systema revo

You can put a revolution gearbox in the ACM Masada. I think. Just got to remember to change the nozzle, as the Masada one is rather long. Might need to swap the selector plate as well.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

as above , the only problem is the duel selectors which operate on a shaft through the gearbox .
      the hole through the gearbox shell is not on any of the other v2 gearboxes i have so it would mean drilling one through the casing , an easy job or ditching the right hand selector
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

oh right i see what you mean (this is because of the dual-dextrous controls yeah?)

cool, i think this is a new little project then :D

i think i will wait for the magpul kit to come out, i couldnt justify putting a systema revolution in an ACM body
        cheers,

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...

Comment

Ahh, You might have problems drilling a hole through the gearbox. The Revolution GB has 4 gears, and makes use of most of the space available. I doubt you'd be able to just drill a hole through it that easily. But it's probably possible to just have it working right handed (so on the left).
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

yeah, i am just going to use the left hand side, it shouldn't be too hard to do, but i might get a systema gunsmith to do it,
            If i am gonna pay £300 just for a GB then i want a warranty :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bushmonkey Find out more about bushmonkey
            Working...
            X