how a bb feeds an fires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how a bb feeds an fires

hi i recently bought a new CA mp5, was all good untill mid game the gun stopping firing bbs, no bbs working feeding from the mag. i swapped mags but the same thing, nothing coming out,can feel air being pushed down the barrel but no bb.

i had a closer look at home and noticed that the end of the piston,the nozzle end, is blocking the hop unit ,where the bbs feed into. i pushed this back via a barrel cleaning rod, and it fires a few bbs but jams and missfeeds.

so my question is , should this piston nozzle move back and forth on every shot,allowing the next to feed up ? if so im guessing my piston is broken somewhere as the end doesnt move when firing the weapon,

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: how a bb feeds an fires

that does move back and forward to allow the next bb into the chamber to be fired ,

but if the air nozzle ( circled in pic ) is staying there when firing , then the tappet plate spring has come off the lug or snapped or maybe the actual tappet plate has snapped

Comment

yes the nozzel should move every shot , if its not moving you should be looking at a new tappet plate .

call up the shop you got it from and get them to sort it for you ( dont try it your self if its a new gun )
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

ok cheers, i take it aegs have the same rules as every new electrical product,1 years manufacturers warrenty ?

Comment

depending where you brought it from mate,

it varys from 6months to a year

so call up the shop and ask them to fix it as it is under warranty .

Comment

There is no set time for return/warranty, and you need to refer to the retailer (not the maker).

Basically the upshot of the Sales Of Goods Act is that things must last a reasonable time. Reasonable ultimately being up to a court to define, based on things like cost of the item etc on an individual basis.

Comment

Are you sure it's not moving? They do move pretty fast.

If the guns not working, take it back and explain the symptoms, don't give a diagnosis. Wear a low cut top, and flutter your eyebrows, this is likely to help you get what you want in life.
              sigpic
              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomodj Find out more about tomodj
              Working...
              X