Dream Army AB Mosfet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Army AB Mosfet

I have just recieved the mosfet and am a bit confused as to why there is 3 wires, does anyone no the reason as there is no instructions with the mosfet

Re: Dream Army AB Mosfet

the red and black will go directly to the motor per usual

then the coloured wire will go to the trigger contact, and will need to be spliced into the red wire going to the motor

Comment

As said above, although I'll say it again because I think that could be confusing if you don't know what he's already talking about.

You'll have to wire the fet up as normal to the motor. The one thin signal wire they give you will go to one side of the trigger contacts. Leave the wire that already goes from the other side of the trigger contacts intact, and join it somewhere to the red wire coming from the fet to the motor. You might find it easiest to leave the red wire from the trigger to the motor intact. Then solder the new red motor wire from the fet, onto the existing one. You could solder it strait to the trigger contact if you like, but you'd normally want it joined down at the motor, because it's hopefully better quality wire.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

right connection for dreamarmy.

personally i found this not simple as need to rewire a lot. BTS555 is much better in this (and not only this) case.

Comment

Thanks for advice and diagram guys will help alot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
          Working...
          X