SA80 and UGL sling help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA80 and UGL sling help

I can't work it out for the life of me, My SA80 fit's the sling no problem until I put the UGL on. I tried finding out how to do it through the ARES website but nah, no luck.

Anyone have a clue on this? Am I missing something?

Also, where do I put the battery? Do I need to get an external one or a super thin one? It seems like the UGL doesn't make room for them to be put in.

Thanks in advance!

Re: SA80 and UGL sling help

get a one point sling matey!

Comment

One point sling on something that weighs almost as much as my car?

Comment

What you need is an HK style clip for the front or ghetto mod a 58 pattern spling clasp (the ones on bay of e marked as Helmet clip) onto your '80 sling instead of the front sling loop
        Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Alternativly guarder 3 point sling will fit it a treat mate. Had the same problem with my new 80 front end.

Comment

There are plenty of videos about attaching sa80 slings to ugl weapons

Plus also depends what sling you have

Comment

It's not that simple, if you have a link of a vid that would help but I can't find any. Take a look at the picture and maybe you'll grasp an idea of what I mean.

Also, no advice on the battery problem?

Comment

That needs modding to take a standard SA80 front sling loop.
                Otherwise i dont see anyway you can get the 3 pointer on there without it.

Comment

Hmm... Ok and what about the battery space? Get an external one or is it possible to find a battery to fit in that small space?

Comment

8.4v 1500 mah minis will fit
                    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ferras Find out more about Ferras
                    Working...
                    X