Upgrade time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade time

Hi all i have been running a element M140 spring in my SRC M4A1 for around month now and the gearbox has decided the break the teeth off some of the gears so i have decided to upgrade.

I have gone for a guarder SP 130 spring and element 300% torque gears. I am using a element light weight piston, upgraded nozzle and a modify tappet plate.

I have a unknown hi-torque motor and a 1300mah 8.v battery. Will it all be ok?

I am hoping for around 400fps as i want to make a DMR.

Re: Upgrade time

also get a TB barrel (Around 6.03mm), lock it to semi, get a new spring guide (A metal one, dont know what company maybe somebody else will know), a scope & a systema hopup.
    Care to correct me if im wrong
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I have also order a element bearing spring guide, already have a scope and a PSG style grip.

It is a two piece hop up and think i will need to buy a new body for a one piece hop up.

Cheers

Comment

If you are locking it to single shot, you can pretty much use which ever big battery you want. In fact the bigger the better as it should stop the temptation of locking up and give super fast trigger response.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Cheers Midas. I bought the gears and spring guide off you today. Next step will be a decent battery. Maybe lipo.

Comment

And PB/AB MOSFET would go down rather nicely

Comment

Posted today to mate....

You will be fine with a LiPo, get a decent sized one. treat it with a bit of respect and things will be fine. You MUST use a balance charger to charge them too.

If you get a 7.4 you may be ok without a mosfet, but if you go for 11.1 should deffo consider one. More for the wear on thrigger contacts.

Mind you if you have got some decent large NiHM's you can still use them, but they can be tempermental in cold weather. mine were two years ago all three dumped their charge just befor a skirmish...Swapped instantly to LiPo's.
              Last edited by North West Outpost; 5 November, 2010, 22:23.
              Gun tech.

Comment

shame my spring wont be here till next week tho. Might just run my element M140 for a bit longer.

Comment

With those 300% gears you should be fine with the M140.
                  Gun tech.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

robgti Find out more about robgti
                  Working...
                  X