Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp5 motor upgrade

Hey there

i currently have a Classic army MP5 SD with a TB and Gaurder piston.

Ive used my mates CA mp5 which has a systema motor and it makes hes gun sound and feel alot more....beastly xD
    The trigger pull and feel is much more satisfying.

i was wondering if this was due to the systema motor? i think he has the red one thats costs around £70-80

could it be the motor? if so is there any other "Cheaper" motors that can acomplish this and would i need to upgrade anything else.

thanks!
    TM SR16 upgraded/extras for sale

Re: mp5 motor upgrade

The Element one has good reviews..
    Alternitavely a mosfet would do a better job with the trigger response and make the gun sound more crisp. Good quality one though, like cheetah, ASCU etc.

Comment

Re: mp5 motor upgrade

Element and others like dream army, shs are similar to ther Systema motors.

I very much doubt that a mosfet will make a Classic Army motor run like a Systema...lol..If you want trigger response it is mosfet, BIG battery and torque motor. There is no substitute.

If you have the High Torque CA motor they will happily run on 11.1v LiPo's and would probably run similar to your mates Systema motor.

Combine the 11.1 with a mosfet and you are on to a winner. Just make sure you have thought about the usual high speed trickery to the gear box internals though.

You could get a clone motor and a mosfet for the price of the Systema motor and performance wise you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

If its performance you are looking for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0vGlQzLE8

The reason for pulling the trigger slowly on single shot is to demonstrate the speed of the cycle. If you just pull your finger quickly it just dissapears in a blur on camera. The reality is it will fire quicker than you can pull your finger.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AllGunzBlazin Find out more about AllGunzBlazin
      Working...
      X