battery size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery size?

hi im getting a jg m4 s system i belive its a mini tamiya i just need to find the right size battery as they are a tight fit, as im a noob i dont want to order the first on i see at the cheapest price and receive the wrong thing because im dumb, any links and advise would be awsome thanks you

oh and i need a charger for it to lol

Re: battery size?

Hey mate, is it rear wired? Front wired? Full stock? crane stock?

If its a mini tamiya Im going to go stick my neck out and assume you'll need a mini battery, but as I said, cant say for sure until we know how its wired etc.

For instance, if it has a full stock and is rear wired then Id reccomend buying a larger 9.6v 3700 mah batt for it...you'd need an adaptor for that of course.

Comment

the connection is under the front ris rail, but i will be having a peq dummy box that i could put the battery in, i imagain that would that would be a small one? but there are so many batterys ive not got a clue?

Comment

You'll be wanting a mini battery, I used an 8.4v 1400mah in mine and that was tight. Just be VERY careful not to nip the wires as that can cause issues, such as pulling the trigger when you're being attacked and nothing happening...
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Right, you need to decide whether you want to have your battery in the RIS section on in the PEQ, if in the RIS then a standard 8.4v mini battery will be fine

If you decide you want your battery in the PEQ you need a battery designed for that. There are pro's and cons of each option, it's up to you really.

Alex
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
            Right, you need to decide whether you want to have your battery in the RIS section on in the PEQ, if in the RIS then a standard 8.4v mini battery will be fine

If you decide you want your battery in the PEQ you need a battery designed for that. There are pro's and cons of each option, it's up to you really.

Alex
            im sticking it in the under the front ris m8 were cheers everyone i was getting so confussed pretty much all these batterys seem the same

Comment

thanks lad s all sorted mod can close if wanted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rmkillerman 29, 6ft 1" 95lbs Find out more about rmkillerman
              Working...
              X