m249 and mp5 sd5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m249 and mp5 sd5

okk so two of my guns have just stopped working, my jg mp5 has been sat around for a while but when i decided to use it today nothing happend, i put a fresh charged battery in and nothing happend at all, no sound, no motor turning, nothing at all. The same has just happend to my a&k m249, i had left a battery in my m249 (accidently) but now this gun will not fire/cycle either.
    Any ideas what might be wrong?

Re: m249 and mp5 sd5

Fuses maybe?

You got other weapons to test the batteries? Could be something stupid like a dud charger!

Comment

yea iv tested the batteries they all work fine, im thinking your right with the fuse thing tho

Comment

Would be strange for both to go at same time when in storage (struck by lightening recently?!) but could happen I suppose!

Comment

well i havent used the mp5 in like a year, but the m249 has been used loads recently, hopefully its just the fuses

Comment

righttt so, iv tested the fuses and they work fine on my other guns, but still nothing from the mp5 or the m249, even when i put new fuses in. Any more ideas?

Comment

Have a look at the connectors, make sure the wires on each side are pushed in. Also, have a look at the motor by removing the base plate on the pistol grip. Check the connector there has not come free!

If neither of them, you'll be looking in the gearbox I'm afraid!

Comment

Mate that wouldnt be my old 249 would it?
                Before lobbing out the GB take out the front pin from the trigger mech and see if the micro switch is ok.

Comment

aha yea it worked cheers tisane, although i do need a new fuse anyways but still lol cheers

Comment

No probs bit of aftersales service there for ya...lol
                    Sorry couldnt help with the MP5.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

funeral_tripod Find out more about funeral_tripod
                    Working...
                    X