Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring power-help!

Hi,

I would like to get an m130 to make my m14 into a semi auto sniper, I dont know if i need to upgrade anything on the gun, to make it work and I would like it to be very reliable. Can anybody help thanks

Also what exact make and model would be good of any parts.

Re: Spring power-help!

What Make of M14 are you upgrading ?

Comment

The M130 would take it beyond legal limits which is around 380 fps. you'll be getting around 420-450 so it would have to be locked to single shot so it can't fire automatic anymore. And even this is a grey area as there are no set laws/rules on it and it depends on your local site as well.

Putting an M130 in will make it unskirmishable so you would have to keep it at home.
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

A g&g m14. I am lovking it of at semi anyway, and i go to Gz which has a 425fps limit. I would like help please not advice on fps and site limits

Comment

i have the agm m14 which is inferior to the g&g and i only replaced the spring and have had no problems.
          i tend to just replace the springs on my guns which already have steel gears and bushes then see what fails(usually the piston), you can spend a fortune replacing everything that didnt need replacing just for the sake of it, or have so called upgrade parts that fail quicker than the origional, so just change the spring and see how it goes.
          it may also be a good idea to run a 9.6v to cope with the extra kranking torque the m130 will require in semi auto
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X