Motor Trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Trouble?

Okay, checked the make of the motor. Pulled the trigger and got a spin. Put back in gun and the motor wont even make a sound that its even trying to spin.

Took back out, motor spins. Back in it wont.

Whats going down with this?
    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Re: Motor Trouble?

if it wont work in the gun are you sure the gearbox isnt locked up solid.
    if its locked solid there will be no backlash in the gears so you wont here the motor trying to turn ,but it will get hot
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

wire coming off the motor, or perhaps a short.

the wire in the gearbox sitting across the pinion gear might have been damaged and now lays bear, touching the motor shaft, this would result in no click or anything.

alternatively, a break in the wire somewhere.
      Student Of Master Fong

Comment

had this problem on my m4 the conector on the motor had broke and was held together by the heat shrink, out side the gear box it ran fine inside nothing but check the gearbox is not jammed solid.
        good luck Stu

Comment

Sounds like the gearbox maybe jammed solid. The wires are fine as they still allow the motor to spin just not once in the gearbox
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

i had this with two guns, look at the back of the motor, under the bit where the spacer goes on, if so then its shorting and is loosing power, so has enough energy to spin, but not to turn the gears
            PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Withard Find out more about Withard
            Working...
            X