Best hop up and tight bore combo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hop up and tight bore combo.

What would you say Is the perfect hop up and tight bore combo for a CA M15a4 rifle?
    Not up to spec on Internal upgrades at all and could do with some expert Input.

Cheers.

Re: Best hop up and tight bore combo.

firefly soft bucking and tanio koba twist barrel, in my opinion both in leagues of their own but they are slightly harder to get hold of and are not the cheapest either
    BB
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

as said fly hop bucking but i would say Prometheus barrel
      and Prometheus with neo thing (forgot were and what it does)

i would also go for a Prometheus ,modify or systema cylinder set or just nozzle to help control the air flow better if you have a crappy nozzle and air seal.

Comment

steel barrels, promy and pdi barrels are steel, which means they dont flex so no chance of a slight bend over time, for me the material its made of is more inportnat for the barrel than the tightness, you can rely on steel for the long term. And firefly hop rubber sets, the rubber sleeve and the flat nubs.. they are separate products.

I like the choice, extra soft, soft, normal, hard. Thats thats for both the rubber and the flat nub. Which means as long as you install it the same you can try different hardnesses out for different combinations of ammo, power levels and range.

The m4 is the only gun you should even think about looking at the hop unit on. Modifys new one looks interesting, or promys hop unit which is tried and tested with the strike arm.

Comment

Richard, sorry to go off topic, but do you not rate the Madbull ultimate hop?

Comment

There's a small amount if debate over whether Prometheus or Tanio Koba is better but it's difficult to compare the two as the TK works on an entirely different principal to every other type of barrel on the Market. Either brand will set you back a reasonable bit but if you can source it, my money is on the TK, especially as it's designed to work best at the fps limit for the UK.

Originally posted by Tiercel
            I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Beer Hunter Find out more about The Beer Hunter
            Working...
            X