Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG 416 Stock FPS

Im really confused..

I want to take my 416 to skirmish, but on the websites they say its over 400, but on the box it says 330...

Which figure is it?!

Re: JG 416 Stock FPS

some ACM rifs are hot out of the box ( i had a ak doing 480-500fps ! ) and uk law is set at a max of 350 for full auto aegs ( any more it would be classed as an air rifle , dont hold me to this )

your best bet get it tested before your game and if its hot get the spring down graded

on a side note im sure jg have got there act together for there newer guns and most are closer to 350 now
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Cheers for the reply, need to get it chrono'd!

Comment

It really doess vary with Jg, my mate got an mp5 which was 310, and I got the same gun, in the same week that was averaging 395fps!

Comment

Yeh not the best consistency in the JG springs departement :p, they vary a lot. Get it chronoed, that's your best bet. It will probably drop a lot as it settles also.

In future if the retailer has the option, get it downgraded to 1j/m100. That way you know a good consisitent spring has been used and also you get a service at the same time, and with the amount of grease etc. in the clone guns that's always a good idea to have it profesionally serviced.

By the way i think 377fps with a 0.20g is the legal upper boundary (where the gun becomes a diff section fireaarm or an air rifle or something) not sure, but I think he 350 is there to be on the safe side of that by a good margin.
          Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Got a JG 416 2009 all metal last week - 390 out of the box.

Had it downgraded at the shop to 320.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
            Working...
            X