Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR-25

Hi there
    recently got myself a SR-25 with semi auto locked, however this is broken now and its a full auto death machine, this however wont be allowed on the site, is there any easy way to lock the full auto out and bring back the semi?
    Or notes on what should be done if taken to an engineer?
    Regards

Re: SR-25

so what is broken mate, the pin to stop it going onto full auto ( on the body )
    or the selector plate block

Comment

From what I was told, my SR-25 was locked to semi-only fairly easily. Something about changing the actual fire selector to one from an M4? They sit flush to the body and mine has a moulding in the steel body to stop it going any further, otherwise I'd have to break it... But I can't be 100% on that. I know that I have the original selector in the box?
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The selector on the outsideis fine, its all internally, who did that helpimonfire for your SR-25 and what make was it?

Comment

A retailer local to me. Which I can't name as I'd get a kick up the bum for it.

Mine's an A&K SR25. I'll ask him tomorrow what he did specifically (if I remember anyway) and let you know.
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

you take the gearbox out and replace the selector switch with a standard m4 16 ones as the one on it has a cut out to pass over the switch block mounted on sr25 bodies. you are then unable to move the switch past semi
            airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

Ah right okay thats brilliant :D

Comment

I was going to ask my tech, but jkerry was there when it was done so what he's just described was bang on. I arrived when it was back together and ready to shoot stuff :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
                Working...
                X