Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

11.2v homemade battery...genios or Suicidal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.2v homemade battery...genios or Suicidal?

Being a little upset wit getting only a marginally better rof on my M4 which is upgraded with mostly systema high speed internals and Ca high speed motor I though I would make good use of 2 broken larger batteries I had.

They both had broken connectors but wernt shorted (much) so I simply soldered 4 factory sealed cells onto the 6 factory sealed cells with a length of wire between them, so that the other 4 can be wired outside the large stock (to a pouch of some kind)

The result is a 11.2v 3300mah battery...my question is would this simply destroy my M4 (and a stard G&P M16 I may use it with?) or, with a pre-engagement mod, should it run it ok if not used to much?

And if no one knows then I shall find out, and report my results
    Ta

Re: 11.2v homemade battery...genios or Suicidal?

Edit: Thats 11.2v 4300mah...its a bit epic really!

Comment

Puts hand behind head and watches as you destroy a £300 gun.....

Comment

11.2V?? Well, if you want beam of light coming out of the gun, fine. But I think it might wear out the internals a little quicker than normal!

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
          11.2V?? Well, if you want beam of light coming out of the gun, fine. But I think it might wear out the internals a little quicker than normal!
          Im not plugging it into a lightsabre :D

I think it should be safe you long as its used sparingly, and without long blasts...but I guess I can only see :D

And keeper, Since my 300 M4 is going for a stock G&P gun, il run it in that and see what happens :D

Comment

Gerad, put the soldering iron down....and go outside for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
              Gerad, put the soldering iron down....and go outside for a while.
              haha,
              maybe try it with a double eagle or something, don't risk it with a nice gun.
              - ICS MP5 SD2

Comment

i dont know what will give way first motor or piston but a lot of people are running 11v li-po's on stock G&Ps so let us know your findings

on a side note i have a G&P gearbox in bits if you need spare parts :P
                Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thanks Johny, the Lippo's what what i was thinking off, surely the voltage is the same, just the mah is lower. So this is just a bigger version.

I havnt yet had a chance to fully charger it, as the cells had different levels of charger in so iv had to drain it before attempting to re-charge (so I need my charger back by the weekend Keeper)

Once its had an overnight trickle charge il test and see how it goes :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

your evil twin Find out more about your evil twin
                  Working...
                  X