Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P90 parts

Hi,

I tried a search for this, does anyone know where to get a new set of contacts for the TM p90's semi fire mode. I researched it a bit becuase the one i bought seems to fire full auto when semi is selected so if anyone knows or has a diy fix let me know.

Cheers

Re: TM P90 parts

I've seen something like this before. I think in that case, the trigger bar was pushing the gearbox trigger too far to the auto position.

Comment

Seems to be quite a common problem with P90's. A worn cut off lever was the problem on mine, after a quick google and some help from here I sorted it out. Replaced the cut off lever and robert was my farthers brother.

Comment

Any chance you could post how you did it?

My p90's semi hasn't worked for months now and i just gave up on it. How'd you do it?
        Originally posted by murta369
        in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

make sure the gearbox is screwed in the right place, ie position.

Comment

Gear box is alligned perfectly. What does the cut off shaft look like may i ask?

p.s mine is a KS P90 just incase that helps.

Comment

Well when this arrives I can get a look inside and see what i can do but incase i don't any and all help will be appreciated.

Comment

Ermm Bump.

Got the p90 my cut off lever is in two pieces lol. Ordered a Hard Kick one. Il let you know if it works when it arrives.

Comment

Fixed my yesterday. It had a horrible grease on the trigger contacts, It was stopping the circuit and stopping semi from working. It's all sorted now and has never been better.

Btw my cut of lever is in two pieces and still works as well :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jakesclaws View Post
                    Fixed my yesterday. It had a horrible grease on the trigger contacts, It was stopping the circuit and stopping semi from working. It's all sorted now and has never been better.

Btw my cut of lever is in two pieces and still works as well :D

Really? i mean mines broke in two lol and it does not work i had a look at all the contacts cleaned then just to double check. So i ordered the hard kick cut of lever hoping that will solve the problem cheers though. Getting a spring for it too going bring the pain factor :D

Comment

:D Mines snapped near the top but their's still a bit holding it together. We'll see how long it lasts . Remember their's two sets of contacts, One for automatic and one for semi.

Comment

:D Mines snapped near the top but their's still a bit holding it together. We'll see how long it lasts . Remember their's two sets of contacts, One for automatic and one for semi.
                        I got a spare one if you want it for free as its a shity pot metal one and mine is a nice laser cut solid steel one.

Comment

mines snapped at the part which goes into the gear box hence the reason why it fires full auto

Comment

when mine snapped it was firering in 3-4 round bursts it was sooo cool lol

Comment

Well you can see where mine has snapped. I'm pretty happy with it at the moment that it's still working. It won't work for long but to be honest i'm not to fussed when it breaks. I don't really use it on semi because i have my sniper for that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hi-CapMad New to the airsoft world and loving it. For some reason shooting people its a fantastic thrill. Find out more about Hi-CapMad
                              Working...
                              X