Mis-feeding Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis-feeding Magazines

Hi. im pretty new to aegs. I have a Marui g36c and recently purchased some MAG mid caps. Im not sure why they seem to be mis-feeding, when fired on semi it will do 3-4 shots then dry fire 1 or 2 etc, and when on full auto will fire 5 or 6 fine then dry fire then 2 will come out. I no there is no problem with the gun as when i use the standard marui mag it came with they fire fine, the whole mag without any mis feeding whatsoever. Also was wondering what the screw on the bottom of the mags is. Any help much appreciated.

Re: Mis-feeding Magazines

Originally posted by Toughie08 View Post
    Hi. im pretty new to aegs. I have a Marui g36c and recently purchased some MAG mid caps. Im not sure why they seem to be mis-feeding, when fired on semi it will do 3-4 shots then dry fire 1 or 2 etc, and when on full auto will fire 5 or 6 fine then dry fire then 2 will come out. I no there is no problem with the gun as when i use the standard marui mag it came with they fire fine, the whole mag without any mis feeding whatsoever. Also was wondering what the screw on the bottom of the mags is. Any help much appreciated.
    I also have this problem with all my mid caps.

G3, Aug.

Also, when i get in to unload my Mags, They always bunch together inside the mag and are a **** To get out. Why is this?
    G3 mid caps, and Aug mid caps
    WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
    sigpic

Comment

IIRC they are two piece plastic, it's worth checking that they are not starting to split apart because that causes terrible feeding issues.
      I glued mine together and used about 25 bbs as a spacer behind the spring guide to add that little bit more tension. It lowers the capacity slightly, but works a treat!
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Take them apart then use a bit of cloth to run through the feed tube. Then spray one silicon down the tube. Then reassemble, you can add a few BB's(4-5) behind the spring to put more tension one the spring so it improves feeding.

Sniper ninja........

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Dont mess with the little screw on the bottom i found out the hard way not to touch it the spring came flying out on one of mine the day i got it. spent the next 10mins feedint it back in luckly it still works fine.
          About your midcaps not feeding correctly. it could be the brand of bb you are useing, as some of my mags misfire with certain bbs and work fine with others .
          sigpic

Comment

ive tried 2 brands of bbs in it.
            Ill definately try that tension adjustment idea.
            Sure ill lose a bit of Capacity, But i dont care as long as they feed well
            WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
            sigpic

Comment

Im using BAW bb's which i have been told are good quality (by the shop i bought them from) and how the hell do you open these things up. Im still an airsoft noob.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toughie08 Find out more about Toughie08
              Working...
              X