ACR Melt Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACR Melt Down?

hey just a little while ago i was getting my airsoft gear ready, when i charged my battery im not 100% on what type it is. Im guessing around 8.4v 1100 MaH i fully charged it 100% did not over charge it. i shot about 3 rounds of semi then shot maybe 3-6 rounds on full auto then the hand guard (where the battery is stored) started to REALLY heat up and sizzle ! i quick took off the hand guard and put the battery off and put in the sink (didn't put water on and it was dry)
    i tried another battery but i was wondering what could of caused this i got the gun / battery off the forum, gun still works fine but i was wondering is it time for the battery to RIP?

Thanks for all answers in advance !

Dennis

Was the second battery fine?

Comment

Re: ACR Melt Down?

yup no problem at all but im changing my mind i recon the battery that hit melt down was 9.6? i think because it was hyper fast but it sizzled (like when you cook bacon) and you got the plastic burn smell...also i think i found also of the plastic casing melt away

Comment

What batteries are you using mate

Also what setting are you charging on
        if you have a selectable charger

use 1.1 amp max to keep the batteries healthy

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          What batteries are you using mate

Also what setting are you charging on
          if you have a selectable charger

use 1.1 amp max to keep the batteries healthy
          aaa, might be the charger because its pretty crappy, anyway thanks a for your advise !
          Last edited by MaTriiXzZ; 13 December, 2010, 22:55. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MaTriiXzZ Find out more about MaTriiXzZ
          Working...
          X