Is it possible to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to...

...Fit a TM M4 hop up unit into a G&P M4?

If not can anybody reccomend an alternative improvement on the g&p one.

Re: Is it possible to...

the two piece one mate,

no point really as you would have to weld a shelf into the body and get the lines and measurements perfect

Comment

As said, it's a no. Unless you fins some way to join the two piece of the TM hop together. I managed too once, but they broke apart again after about the tenth mag.

Best to go with a systema chamber, and a TM/systema rubber and nub. Personally those are my standard choices for G&P M4s.

Comment

thank you for the good advice

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post

Best to go with a systema chamber, and a TM/systema rubber and nub. Personally those are my standard choices for G&P M4s.
          This idiot has a reputation on here for dishing out terrible advice, don't listen to him he knows absolutely nothing. I hate him, and furthermore, I hate him. He is a clown when it comes to tech advice/just generally in life.

Go for a prometheus neo hop chamber over a systema :D The TM rubber and nub are good too.
          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
            This idiot has a reputation on here for dishing out terrible advice, don't listen to him he knows absolutely nothing. I hate him, and furthermore, I hate him. He is a clown when it comes to tech advice/just generally in life.

Go for a prometheus neo hop chamber over a systema :D The TM rubber and nub are good too.
            This guy doesn't even know his rear from his face. When he's not bashing his head into his neighbour's house he's drinking drainwater through a straw. I don't know how he came across a computer to even try and give you advice but it's not even worth reading.

:D

Comment

well now im confused

Comment

lol sorry. basically, systema M4 chambers are very good, prometheus neo are better, but you won't go far wrong with either.
                Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Prom barrels are rated at 6.03mm and system are at 6.04mm last time i checked systema any way. What this will translate to in shooting terms is 1-3 extra fps in the tighter of the two barrels. The 6.03 will give you tighter grouping at close, med, med/long ranger but get more of a spread the further out they go, where as the 6.04 will give you a slightly (very slightly) larger grouping at the closer distance but a more stable flight path at the longer ranges.

Prom are generally considered the best 6.03 barrels and KM (although can have teflon deposit problems are a lot of use) are considered the best 6.04.

TM hop rubbers and nubs are very soft so better suited for lower FPS (330ish and under). Systema rubbers ive never used so cant comment. Guarder clear have always served me well in the past, coupled with H type nub from element i get a nice flat trajectory.

Prom neo/strike chambers are in all my m4's, the adjustment wheel doesnt move unless i move it.

But hell this is airsoft, what works for one never does for all, trial and error is your best bet

Comment

issue is that with the hop off, the sentry is firing at about 360 fps! dont really want to do anything further to enhance the fps, just the accuracy and range.

A friend said "fit a tm hop up unit in it to improve the accuracy"...and I am a mug for listening to anything that is likely to improve range and accuracy

clearly he was wrong about the tm hop up, must have been a standard response as TM hops seem to be the shizzle.

Comment

It's TM rubbers and nubs that are good, that's probably what he meant.

Their M4 hop CHAMBERS aren't great, although their M14, AK and P90 chambers are exceptional.

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2977

Well

What about this hop up unit?
                        Hate.
                        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sunburnthammer Find out more about sunburnthammer
                        Working...
                        X