Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.1 lipo in a TM Socom

Hi all
    i have a m14 socom (stock) and i was wondering if it would be able to take a 11.1v battery how it is?
    Thanks Fraser
    CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Re: 11.1 lipo in a TM Socom

Being TM i wouldnt of thought so, although i heard the classsic army can so i may be wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I remember richardy saying this isn't good as the recoil cant keep up or something?

Comment

Comeon Lee, he said M14 Socom!

Yeah just stick with a 7.4. 11.1v would give silly ROF and the gearbox would eat itself.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
          Comeon Lee, he said M14 Socom!

Yeah just stick with a 7.4. 11.1v would give silly ROF and the gearbox would eat itself.
          Lee made me feel stupid for a second there lol, i second the above though. someone please check my techy thread, need help lol
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I only just realised after looking at the thread 3 times. I thought you were joking :P
            Well, time to make a swift exit..

Comment

if you do put a 11.1v lipo in there you will need to pad the back out as you do not want the lipo knocking about which could have somevery dangerouse aafter effects.
              11.1v will be fine they are ideal for single shot as the recovery rate is very good with lipos but like said before the rate of firing would be pretty darn good but wouldnt eat the gearbox of a TM.

Comment

Originally posted by deadeye1990 View Post
                if you do put a 11.1v lipo in there you will need to pad the back out as you do not want the lipo knocking about which could have somevery dangerouse aafter effects.
                11.1v will be fine they are ideal for single shot as the recovery rate is very good with lipos but like said before the rate of firing would be pretty darn good but wouldnt eat the gearbox of a TM.
                I believe it would eat TM gears after a little while, better not take the risk, its not worth it.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FraserM92 Airsofter for over 4 years Find out more about FraserM92
                Working...
                X