Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms M4 body pins

Hey all,

having an issue with an M4 Im working on, for some reason I cant seperate the upper and lower recievers. Its a King Arms M4, Ive managed to remove 1 body pin, the forward one closest to the barrel however I cant seem to remove the one closest to the stock, it comes 99% of the way out but something appears to be holding it in the body, feels like some sort of nut or washer as its spinning freely but just wont come out. The upper and lower reciever will come apart but only a few milimeters, I cant figure out for the life of me why its not coming apart however its quite urgent as I need it for a game on sunday!

Re: King arms M4 body pins

The front reciever pin doesnot come out all the way on ka m4's rember to close the ejection port cover like on a g+p
    WANTED
    Mid cap mp5 mags
    s-arms m4 mags
    motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

h'okay, Ive got the reciever slightly apart, the top reciever has come forward about an inch but wont come off, is it just exceptionally tight and a case of brute force and ignorance or am I missing some key part of stripping it down?

Comment

Might be worth trying to Pull the charging handle out about an inch and up slightly, as with most gearbox's theres a notch on top of them to stop u pulling the charging handle out to far when its all together and will stop the top reciever from just sliding off when striping down the upper from lower
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Identiti View Post
          Might be worth trying to Pull the charging handle out about an inch and up slightly, as with most gearbox's theres a notch on top of them to stop u pulling the charging handle out to far when its all together and will stop the top reciever from just sliding off when striping down the upper from lower
          Bingo, we have a winner! :D cheers!

Comment

Ok all done, except now it wont go back together... the lip of the upper reciever that fits inside the stock tube doesnt seem to want to pop back in, and its holding the upper reveicer just a milimeter or so out of place. Brute force and ignorance appears to be failing me and I cant see any latches or anything holding it back?

Comment

Have you hooked the charging handle back over the top of the GB?
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah Ive done that now, thats what gave me the trouble getting it apart in the first place! I must say that whilst King Arms are very good guns, theyre a pain in the ass to work on! The working bolt release mechanism was an utter pig to get back together!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                Working...
                X