Mosfet fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosfet fit

Has anyone fitted a Beta(braking) mosfet to a sliding stock M4a1?
    The reason I ask is that if the mosfet is fitted in the front compartment then 4 wires need to travel through the gun (2 to the trigger and 2 to the motor) as opposed to the original 2.
    I'm not a fan of crane stocks so I'd rather leave the gun as is,even if that means not fitting the mosfet.
    I just wondered if it was do~able with the mosfet stored in the front grip...cheers.

Re: Mosfet fit

This one from fireworks airsoft

if so please go carefu as the component 3034 are faulty and being replaced after new year

But I have the beta in my g&p Masada

Also the wiring would be an extremly tight fit but all depends if your using a crane stock or a LE sliding stock

Comment

You can, you just need to make sure the wires are long enough so you can still split the reciever. Then pull the excess into the front hand guard as you put it together.

Ive fitted one I made in a similar situation, was ok.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        This one from fireworks airsoft

if so please go carefu as the component 3034 are faulty and being replaced after new year

But I have the beta in my g&p Masada

Also the wiring would be an extremly tight fit but all depends if your using a crane stock or a LE sliding stock
        Yeah that one, I was told there are nil stocks of the 3034's but an alternative has been sourced..should be available very soon...:D
        Not using a crane so the battery and the mosfet will go in the front handgrip hence the question...cheers..both.

Comment

Yeah the wires will fit mate

You will have to bullet connect the wires though mate so you can take the top reciever off etc without stripping or breaking the wires

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
          Working...
          X