Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M4 RIS Fitting

Hi All

I'm sure that this must have been covered by someone before, but i can't find anything using the search.

I want to fit a one piece Ris to my sons TM M4.

Any step by step instructions would be good please or if someone knows where there is a good video then a link will be great.

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas.
    Eifion

Re: TM M4 RIS Fitting

it can depend on the ris iv had cases where i had to file bits down to fit and some cases where it just screws right on, what i tend to do is google the type of RIS add the word assembly at the end and see if it throws any videos at me.

Comment

is it a screw on delta ring? Or does the Delta ring just slide onto the receiver?

Comment

If its a one piece that screws onto the body and you're planning to use it without the front sight then should be OK but I think TM's have a shorter outer barrel/hand guard than a normal M4 (only by a few MM's) so you may have an issue if its a handguard version. Prob easier to use the standard TM version (and I'm sure I've seen one for sale on the forums at the mo)..
        DJ AoS
        HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
        Gunless

Comment

one piece should be fine, free float im guessing, two piece may have issues fitting different makes as i found on my tm
          sigpic

Comment

If it a tm rif and a tm ris should be easy enough. Ive just fitted one took me about 20 mins and its my first time changing anything
            USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Thanks guys, i've just bought a TM ris which should make life easier.

Thanks again
              Eifion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eifpaz Married with 3 kids. The eldest is well into airsoft and is slowly dragging me into it. Find out more about eifpaz
              Working...
              X