Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre Version 2 Gearbox Trigger Issue

hi guys, need your help once again.

i recently toook delivery of 2 brand new version 2 gearboxes from a certain aisan Hobby store, nothing terribly expensive but functional. one works fine, the other has a wierd problem:

semi-auto - press the trigger (which only moves back about 5 mm then stops, almost as if the saftery engages mid shot and stops trigger movement) and it seems to half cycle a shot, press agian, and the shot finishes. it will allow 2-3 shots in this manner and then stops firing. it is not version 2 lockup as runnig a few shots on full- auto does not allow semi-auto mode to become functional again.

full auto has no issues, trigger moves nicely all the way back, and the fire mode functions perfectly.

i have opened the box, all seems fine, i have tried repacing the trigger itself, no change.

i have opened and closed the box about 5 times so far as this is seems the only way to get semi-auto working again for 2-3 shots, then get the same problem mentioned above again.

if it ws not for the cost of returnign the box being almost the same as what i paid for it i woudl have snet it back by now, but as it is i am stuck with it. any advice would be appreciated as it is driving me crazy

cheers.

Re: Bizarre Version 2 Gearbox Trigger Issue

Have you looked at the fire selecter on the out side of the gear boses and made sure they are the same? Nothing bent and poking out stopping the selector moving?
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

thanks for the suggestion Nomad, hasving checked it the selector plate on both geraboxes moves freely. same when inserted into a lower receiver, moves freely, but I still get the same trigger problem on one of the faulty gearbox.

Comment

It maybe the yaw arm inside the gearbox mate

You may have put it in wrongly so it stops the trigger moving freely

Try taking it out and pulluling trigger to test

Comment

What I've found before is the bar that is moved for the safety can stick forwards, so ensure that is moving freely too.

Comment

Yup check safetys not catching on wires

Comment

thanks guys, i have checked the safety bar is clear of wires and moves freely, so that is not it.

just going to try and change the cut-off lever now too as that is what i think guard-sniper87 is referrring to.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laladijaan Find out more about laladijaan
              Working...
              X