Sound activated mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound activated mags

Does anyone have any experience of repairing sound activated mags? I have an electric mag for my M14 which is activated either by a switch or by sound but the sound activation has given up recently.
    I'm assuming the sound activation must be reliant on a microphone somewhere within the mag. Does anyone have any experience of repairing these mags or have any suggestions?

Re: Sound activated mags

The mic is the little round thing you can see at the top near where the bbs come out.

It might be worth stripping the mag and checking the wires are still connected to it.

Comment

Sorry off topic but i`ve never heard of these, how do they work and what`s the benefit???

Comment

Look like two mags attached together, usually hold about 700 rounds I think. Basically a massive hicap that you don't need to break your fingers on.
        Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
          Sorry off topic but i`ve never heard of these, how do they work and what`s the benefit???
          Would like to know the same lol
          sigpic

Comment

They are battery powered drum mags. They tend to hold a thousand rounds or more and have batteries and a motor.

When the mic "hears" the gun firing, it automatically winds the mag until you stop firing. That's pretty much it! A drum mag you don't have to wind manually

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ripwind666 Find out more about ripwind666
            Working...
            X