Dboys pdw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys pdw

One on its way to me, need to know if i can mod it to run lipo, in the handguard preferably. Also what are the internals like, any good? any reccomendations? thanks chaps
    sigpic

Re: Dboys pdw

Internals should be fine post tweeking. Basicly get everything running sweet and it should last as long as the next rifle. Not 100% sure but IIRC somone had theirs running on small 800mAh LiPo's in the front.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

ohhh, 800mah, would need charging mid game me thinks lol not too sure on how lipo last compared to nimh, havent made the switch yet
      sigpic

Comment

The RIS is sooo sharp, so be careful if you want to mess around with anything inside it. To add a lipo to one of these, you would need to remove the mock gas parts to make some room.

Should be able to squeeze something skimishable in their, but of the DBoys PDW's I've seen, it won't be much more that 1000/1200mAh, split cells.

Not recommended if you're not fairly competent, especially if you intend to split a lipo pack yourself.

I'd stick to PEQ or battery sling.
        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Yeah so ive heard, ill try a cranestock lipo if possible, see how it goes thanks
          sigpic

Comment

you can squeeze on in there, but you wont be able to get it out easily and I think you may have to take part of the gas block out

Comment

any reccomendations, preferably a day laster?
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
              Working...
              X