MP5A4 firing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5A4 firing problem

Hi, bought a second hand JG MP5A4. I charged the battery and then filled and wound the mags.It makes the sound of firing but nothing is coming out the barrel and when you remove the mag some bb's fall out. What could be the problem? As this is my first gun i am not really confident on taking it apart. Could it be that the battery was not charged for long enough?
    "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
    Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Re: MP5A4 firing problem

could be simple barrel blockage
    take out the mag and fire about 10 shots at the floor see if that clears it
    if not you should have an unjamming rod in the box with instructions on how to use it

Comment

if it is new mate,

take it to the shop you brought it from for them to repair it as will be under warranty if under 6months old

Comment

It's second hand so not from a shop. I would take out the lower reciver by un-doing the 2 pins and sliding it out. Then have a look down the barrel to see if a BB is jammed in there.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

theres no need to dissasemble - take out the mag - look inside the hop
          gently push the unjamming rod down until u can see it
          if theres an obstruction use as instructed

Comment

has the hop been wound on full by the previous owner, causing the bb,s to jam.
            also remove the mag and see if you can see the nozzle moving in the hop chamber as you fire
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Downrange Find out more about Downrange
            Working...
            X