Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics mp5 a4 weird sound

hi hope you can help me
    i bought a ics mp5 a4 today i know you will say take to shop but i think its a simple motor adjustment but its sounds fine when dry firing but when you fire a bb it sounds like a bit of a whining noise the bbs fire fine only difference to this and the stock is a 6.03 tight bore barrel.

thanks for your help

Firstly the stock ICS motors sportline or turbo 3000 are bloody noisey compared to other brands, takes a bit of getting used to if you havent had one before.

But as you stated also try just adjusting the motor height a touch while full auto firing see if you can make it any quieter.

Comment

Re: ics mp5 a4 weird sound

i have a ics mp5 sd2 aswell both turbo 3000 motors but i bought the sd second hand could it be that its new it makes more noise i adjusted the motor didnt seem to change until you went miles to low or high then the sound was just the motor as it wasnt touching the gears going to take it to the shop tomorrow to see if its just me being paranoid. lol
      thanks

something else too the magazines went in easy but after i installed the new barrel you really need to shove the mags in to get them to clip in it feeds fine and everything seem to line up.

Comment

Might be the hop unit just a touch out of place.
        Get it checked when go to the shop could damage a feed tube in the long run.

Comment

ok but its strange cause there are a few screws to screw it in and if it was out place think one screw wouldn't line up
          i dunno if its me but i think its starting to click in more and easyer now as i keep pulling it out and putting it in

Comment

Could be just because its new.
            But if your going anyway theres no harm in asking.

Comment

yea ok ill ask do motors make a different noise when fireing bbs compared to when dry firing ive never noticed it on my sd but the a5 its very clear different noise quite different

thanks for the help tisane

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
              Working...
              X