range sucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• range sucking

hey my friend has a l85, the problem is the range sucks. what can be done and what is needed?

cheers, cw

Re: range sucking

New hop-up rubber?
    Service it?
    New spring?
    New air-seals?

Comment

depends, whats the FPS, what gun is it, and are the bbs heading out properly, or just spitting out, or travelling for literally 10 metres?

Comment

star l85. the bbs are going out but arching too soon even when hop is set? the fps is anything from 300-350 i cant remember

Comment

Probably just a new hop rubber, though from the sounds of it, itd be a good idea to take the hop unit apart, and put it back together checking everything is where it should be. The nub may have come out of position for example

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
            star l85. the bbs are going out but arching too soon even when hop is set? the fps is anything from 300-350 i cant remember
            Get it looked at by a local techie, there's a guy local who does it for £25, PM me if you want more info.
            That way you wont be spending money trying out lots of stuff which may not work

Comment

You could also have dirt in your barrel. Remove and check that too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
              Working...
              X