high rof ics m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high rof ics m4

Hi, sorry if this has been done before but i must have missed it.
    As the title suggests i own an ics m4 fireing at just under 350fps but i would like a higher rate of fire.

Its standard internally apart from an upgraded spring, piston and head and will soon be fitted with a mosfet.
    What parts would i need to change and what should i put in instead? Make and models etc would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers everyone, Jase

Re: high rof ics m4

High speed motor, my favourite being G&P M120. Plus a small 7.4v lipo, around 25c should be fine.

Comment

My favourite being the Element Max Speed - although be aware, with the 7.4v lipo stated above (or a good quality 9.6v battery) you're looking at around 27+ rounds per second with this motor.

Changing your motor is an easy task although I don't know if the ICS motors are very slightly longer (or shorter) than other motors, it seemed I needed to use 2 or 3 spacers on an EG1000 motor when I had an ICS M4 a while back, but just the one with the ICS motor.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Depends on your budget really. +1 on the Element motors, both types are great. I had to shim out the base plate on my ICS MP5 to take a Element motor.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Im not going to say cost isnt an issue but i think you will get what i mean.
          Is there a reason you are both saying 7.4 lipo over 11.1?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaset1988 Find out more about jaset1988
          Working...
          X