Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g&p m4 flash hider

Hi there
    Quite a simple question which way do I twist?
    Thank
    M556

Counter clockwise

Comment

Re: g&p m4 flash hider

So if I look down the barrel I twist left?

Comment

Yes.

Have you actually tried doing t
        It yet? :S

Comment

Yeah but its really stiff so I wanted to make sure I was turning thhe right way

Comment

If it doesn't budge, check for the Allen screw in the side of the flash hider. Look for a small hole, and see if there's a screw in there. You'll need a tiny Allen key to get it out

Comment

If there is an Allen bolt in there they are normally I think a 1.5mm or a 2mm allan key and that bit is lefty loosey, but the flash hider itself is as above, so it's righty loosey!
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

At first mine was seriously tight but i could easily grip it with a spanner, what model have you got, but dont be worried about it being tight.

Sorry slight hi jack, whats the silver ring after the flash hider and how do you remove it ( sentry btw)
                |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

The silver thing is the spacer and i believe it is attached with some glue, so it may take some persuasion to take it off.
                  sigpic

Comment

its a standard m4a1.... not for long lol. Why didn't I think of using a spanner.... thats what the flat bits are for!!! I was wandering what they were for!

You just made me feel like a spanner.

The silver ring should just pull off... use pliers maybe....
                    Ninja'd lol

Comment

is it meant to come off then lol?
                      |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Yes

Comment

id put something between the spanner and flash hider so you dont scrath it.

would there be an easier way to remove the flip up sight nd ras, as this i why i want the spacer off?

cheers, Jack

Comment

I will, I'm not completely retarded.... I think.

My friends one comes off with ease, although that because z1 took it off so I assum its meant to

Comment

ill try and put some effort into it then lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marksman556 Find out more about Marksman556
                              Working...
                              X