Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor plate adjustment

Hi there,

i recently fitted a Magpul pistol Grip to my G&P Sentry and they say to listen to how the rifle shoots and then adjust the adjustment screw to the right sound.

how do you know when it is right? because the position i have it sounds right but one of my friends says it sounds a bit high pitched?

any help/tips?

Re: Motor plate adjustment

some guns are high pitched, you can try tightening or loosening, youll hear the different sounds. youll soon know if you go too far one way or the other. find somewhere that sounds good in between.

Comment

the problem is that i dont want to go: "oh that sounds right" then straight after the gears strip or something like that

Comment

You are asking us to write down in words how it should sound

You can't do any major damage unless you go mental either direction. Personally I'd just keep tightening it from where it is, until it sounds sweet.

So long as if it jams, struggles or goes slow you don't keep trying to shoot it like that you'll be fine!

Comment

that helps :D

thanks guys

Comment

I put a small amount of grease on the pinion gear and judging by were the grease has come off I know how well it meshes with the bevel gear.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

George H add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/geo.harvey Find out more about George H
            Working...
            X