ICS M4 accuracy problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 accuracy problem

Now I know AEG's arent supposed to be super accurate but I noticed today that mine seems to be shooting all over the place. played about with the hop up and couldn't manage to get any sort of grouping from about 15ft indoors. Up untill today it was fine. anyone know what could have caused this? any help appreciated.

Re: ICS M4 accuracy problem

dirt down the barrel? clean it and then see how its shooting, if that doesnt work id guess there is a issue with the hop

Comment

will try that and ser. cheers

Comment

As funeral_tripod says, take out the barrel and give it a good clean. Then check the hop unit - make sure the nub hasn't done something odd like fall sideways! (it shouldn't do!) and just give the hop rubber a good wash and dry. Then put it all together (make sure the hop is not on on!) and reset the hopup.

Comment

The hop rubber for me is an easy enough thing to replace that I don't see why the moment any one has any questions about there accuracy they don't replace it straight away. It's a perishable item, it will wear. No one every posts how many rounds they have put through it or how old the gun is, how long does rubber last around your home and that's not doing anything.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mack Im Mark from Lurgan,Co. Ard Mhacha in Ireland, Find out more about mack
          Working...
          X