motor hole to small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motor hole to small

trying to replace my stock src motor with a jg blue motor but the hole on the gear box is to small. so would i be better of using a file to make the hole bigger or replacing the pinion head

Re: motor hole to small

no because you will fill the gearbox with shit

i belive all gearboxes have the same size hole?

Comment

it fit in my G&G gb but not my SRC one and i would clean the gear box after as i am cleaning and re greasing it

Comment

id look at different motors

Comment

Some guns the pistol grip hole is tighter the element pinions are a little wider than most, shock. So remove the pistol grip and make the hole wider.

Comment

it the actual gb shell hole that is too small and i think i have found now that it is the bearing on the motor shaft that two big so would i be fine to file down the gearbox shell

Comment

umm the bearing should be in the anodised houseing, the pinion gear is before the anodised cover and is wider than the cover, so its definatly the pinion gear which is catching, have you doubled checked a gear is not simply in the way, ie spin it 1mm and the tooth will be moved anough to let it slide in.

Also have you actually removed the pistol grip and actually tried sliding it in and out an eptry grip hole and empty gearbox.

AS opposed to poking it in the complete gun, it not going in and then saying it must be the gearbox hole...

its just you use the word think..

If you take it all apart you will know..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
              Working...
              X