MP5 safety and inner barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 safety and inner barrel

I'm gonna be picking up two MP5s tomorrow and they both need a safety switch and inner barrel.

I think they're both TM how ever the seller cannot confirm (how ever I'm getting them at an absolute steal even if they're china clones)

ones an mp5a4 and the other an mp5k

just wondering if this is an easy job, what I'll need, and how to go about it

cheers in advance
    Deck

Re: MP5 safety and inner barrel

When you say safety switch do you mean selector plate?

mp5k barrels are 110mm.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Safety switch?

Closest part to that is the trigger bar. But for that to be missing, would literally be the most random thing ever. Might have trouble finding that. Unless they mean the fire selector switch on the side of the grip?

Inner barrel, any AEG barrel of correct length will do.

Have to ask though, why two random parts missing from both?

Comment

Not got a clue, he said that's all that's wrong with them so if I replace them parts it'll be ok. I'll get some pictures up soon as, but will a Classic Army safety switch for MP5 work ok for me? even though it's a TM or will that even work despite being a navy version http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...ucts_id=3157??

Comment

the story behind the missing parts is because it's a gun he's building from scratch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DECKTRON Deck, 19, male, In college, and in need of a job :( Find out more about DECKTRON
          Working...
          X