Nozzles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nozzles!

Now this is going to seem a stupid question, but is there any difference between an M4 an M16A1 and an M16A2 nozzle? Im trying to figure out why my G&G GR16R5 does nothing but misfeed, I have tried new inner barrels, 5 new hop units, its even got a whole new gearbox (the old one blew up) it even has a new body which is a much better fit than the old one, Im going to try a different hop rubber when it arrives but my main query is about the nozzle. Im pulling my hair out now as 4 years and its never been right since the day I got it, see people a named expensive gun isnt always best.
    Any help will be apprieciated, thanks. Sean.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: Nozzles!

Have you considered the BB's you're using?

Some guns don't like some bbs.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Have you also installed a delayer chip kn the sector gear

And also try using a better brand of ammo as gaffa said

Try xcel .2s

Comment

Excel's are probably the only brand of BB's that works in every gun no matter what barrel diameter.

Oops, tell a lie. KSC Perfects are just as good.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yeah the m16a1 is a little short i think from if memory serves

Comment

Thanks Richardy, and I am just to eliminate possible ammo problems try differant ammo and Ill go for the recommended excels, but I normally use blasters, and have never had a problem on any other gun Iv got, it also has misfed on all sorts of other ammo, but for piece of mind I will give it a go.
            As for the delayer/sector chip, I havent tried it, but I do remember some advice on a thread ages ago from Richardy that on a normal rate of fire AEG, if you need a delayer there is another inherant problem which should be addressed, as my gun is stock speed Im going to avoid that route until all other possibilities are exhausted.
            As a side note I use .25s, I like the extra accuracy and small increase in range they give me.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

the g&g may have a proprietary air nozzle, or you may need the shorter m16a1 nozzle.

hours of fun :P

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                the g&g may have a proprietary air nozzle, or you may need the shorter m16a1 nozzle.

hours of fun :P
                That was my thinking, Im going to try and dig out the old nozzle and compare size, now Im not totally dumb with AEGs, but this is really starting to get on my moobs. Its a real headscratcher (not BUTTSCRATCHER!!!!), its the last time I get a G&G, Iv had a lot of success with cheapsoft stuff and the time I buy a brand new at the time 350 quid gun, it doesnt work, go figure eh?!

Comment

as said above before you get to involved try the excell,s ive quite a few guns that wont feed with blasters and my team mates systema chews them up all the time but excell,s never had a problem
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

i seem to think air nozzle, compare sizes and let us know how it goes mate
                    sigpic

Comment

I've checked nozzles side by side and the only difference seems to be the newer one is a bore up, but length and shape seem to be the same, once I've tried a new hop rubber and changed ammo, if that doesn't work, then I'll try the M16a1 nozzle!

Comment

you using a G+G rifle,

what model mate, (gr-16 blowback or standard ??? )

last time i brought new parts was the old air nozzle was longer then the m4a1 in say a TM

but only by a mm or 2mm

so best bet to try and chop and change as it were to hopefully sort it out,

and also the problem richardy said in that old thread about my masada was if using a stock rof weapon adding a delayer chip can sometimes cause double feeding instead of fixing the misfeeding

Comment

Last nozzle I fit on a GR-16 non-blowback gearbox was a little too thin internally, had to modify it ever so slightly to get it to fit round the piston head nozzle part

Comment

I did compare nozzles and there is no difference other than bore (full bore up cylinder kit), I'm starting to suspect the hop rubber is partly to blame as I tried the inner barrel and hop on another gun I know feeds very well and it fed a few rounds then stopped, so it's leading to believe something around the hop area, I shall keep fiddling for now!

Comment

what hop nub are you using, if a stock one replace it with a small piece of biro tube and works a treat

also with the current set up on the gearbox

rebuild the whole gun, leave the mag out,

turn the gun upside out and fire the gun look into the hop feed nozzle to see the air nozzle move back and forth,

see if it EVER clears the circle hole , if it does then it is either the mags no feeding or the ammo,

if the air nozzle does not completely clear the hop feed nozzle hole then it is a gearbox related problem mate, so maybe addin a circle delayer chip will sort it out letting the bb's feed flawlessly after each cycle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                              Working...
                              X